- Course Introduction
- Literature, Concept, Definitions, and Models of Entrepreneurship
- Necessity, role and position of entrepreneurs in development of countries
- Types of entrepreneur
- Process of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial behaviors
- Entrepreneurs’ needs, psychological and demographic specifications
- Managers VS Entrepreneurs
- Who are Business Angeles and Venture capitalists?
- What is a Business Plan? Why is it needed?
- What is Business Model?
- Entrepreneurs’ characteristics Self – assessment tests
- Top ten lies of venture capitalists- Top ten lies of entrepreneurs
- What is a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)?
- Final Exam: 30 multiple-choice questions
- Lectures 30
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 359
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Table of Contents
Types of Entrepreneurs
Process of Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Behaviors
Entrepreneurs’ needs, Psychologicaland demographic specifications
Managers VS Entrepreneurs
Who are Business Angels and Venture Capitalists?
What is a Business Plan? Why is it needed?
What is Business Model?
Entrepreneurs’ characteristics Self - assessment tests
The Top Ten Lies of Venture Capitalistsby Guy Kawasaki
What is a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)?
359 students enrolled.